Feels like a Sunday to me. I am SO glad it’s only Friday. 2 more days until Monday. What WILL I do with myself?
Ok, I know what I would like to do, but unfortunately time, distance, and other barriers prohibit that from happening.
Black Friday Edition of Fun Facts Friday:
- My mom, sister, and I always go shopping on Thanksgiving night. Even in high school when Garden Ridge Pottery was the only thing open.
- Last night my mom and I went to Kohl’s and I bought my godson and myself a few things.
- I bought my godson’s birthday gift yesterday on Amazon. I couldn’t wait to order it. His birthday is the same week as mine. My little groundhog
- I have not bought Evan a Christmas gift. Backwards, I know.
- I have a holiday job for the first time ever (well other than when I worked retail in college). I did not have to work black Friday.
- I did a turkey trot with mom and a bunch of my running buddies yesterday. Apparently I stepped in dog poop before we started and had a huge pile of it on my shoe for all 4 miles.
- I woke up by alarm today because I wanted to go to the gym early. And I stayed up too late last night. Waking was not easy.
- I had to cut my workout short for good reason. I came in the gym and left the gym in 2 different workout outfits. I took a shower between outfits.
- I had breakfast out this morning. With good company. Great company. The best company.
- I did a little shopping today with my mom after I got done with breakfast. I have no shame shopping in gym shorts.
- I watched the first whole college football game this season. LSU vs Arkansas. I was not happy with the ending there.
- Ever since I got home this afternoon i’ve done nothing but veg. Read articles, watch football, lay around. I forgot what that’s like. It was kind of nice. Of course, certain things would have improved the happiness factor.
- I vocalized one of my blessings again this morning and I may have cried. I only cried because it’s that important.