Today’s random facts are in threes.
1. Mike Cooley, 2. Radney Foster, 3. Randy Rogers
1. Randy Rogers, 2. Jason Boland and the Stragglers, 3. Drive By Truckers
Favorite sports teams:
1. Houston Astros, 2. Texas Rangers, 3. Auburn Tigers (yes, i’m still a fan)
1. weights, 2. running, 3. swimming
Favorite weekend getaways:
1. Gruene/New Braunfels, 2. anywhere with a beach, 3. home
1. Birthdays(not just mine), 2. Texas Independence Day, 3. 4th of July
Favorite summer moments of 2014:
1. Florida trip, 2. June summer fun, 3. Riverwalk in SA
I really believe everything happens for a reason. Lately I honestly have had to remind myself of that.
Next week I will likely be MIA from blog-land because I will be out of town on business all week. I seriously doubt I will have the time or the energy to blog. But I am certain the week will result in some interesting blog posts. I LOVE those events. It’s the weeks leading up to them that are insane.
I am pretty sure I will sleep all of next weekend because I will TOTALLY need it. It’ll be worth it.
Well I don’t know if I would consider them all that fun this week!
- My foot felt better after icing for a few days. Ran on it Tuesday and it was fine. After Thursday wasn’t so good. It’s still sore across the top :-(
- I may have a place of my own soon!
- I am nervous about Sunday’s race. I am not ready. I keep telling myself to just have fun.
- I took a personal day Wednesday. Not something I do enough. It was pretty awesome.
- Just as soon as I posted my excitement for the 3 day weekend on Facebook, things started to change. And not for the better. Saturday plans were completely scrapped. I had no words, just tears.
- There are 2 more days to this long weekend, but Saturday I had my heart set on for a while
- AIP totally had reduced my inflammation. HAD because I cheated once and it made me bloated and miserable. Back to strict AIP with structured reintroduction.
- I’m still a sucker for greeting cards
- And goofing around at Buccee’s
Feels like a Sunday to me. I am SO glad it’s only Friday. 2 more days until Monday. What WILL I do with myself?
Ok, I know what I would like to do, but unfortunately time, distance, and other barriers prohibit that from happening.
Black Friday Edition of Fun Facts Friday:
- My mom, sister, and I always go shopping on Thanksgiving night. Even in high school when Garden Ridge Pottery was the only thing open.
- Last night my mom and I went to Kohl’s and I bought my godson and myself a few things.
- I bought my godson’s birthday gift yesterday on Amazon. I couldn’t wait to order it. His birthday is the same week as mine. My little groundhog ;-)
- I have not bought Evan a Christmas gift. Backwards, I know.
- I have a holiday job for the first time ever (well other than when I worked retail in college). I did not have to work black Friday.
- I did a turkey trot with mom and a bunch of my running buddies yesterday. Apparently I stepped in dog poop before we started and had a huge pile of it on my shoe for all 4 miles.
- I woke up by alarm today because I wanted to go to the gym early. And I stayed up too late last night. Waking was not easy.
- I had to cut my workout short for good reason. I came in the gym and left the gym in 2 different workout outfits. I took a shower between outfits.
- I had breakfast out this morning. With good company. Great company. The best company.
- I did a little shopping today with my mom after I got done with breakfast. I have no shame shopping in gym shorts.
- I watched the first whole college football game this season. LSU vs Arkansas. I was not happy with the ending there.
- Ever since I got home this afternoon i’ve done nothing but veg. Read articles, watch football, lay around. I forgot what that’s like. It was kind of nice. Of course, certain things would have improved the happiness factor.
- I vocalized one of my blessings again this morning and I may have cried. I only cried because it’s that important.