This edition is very random to say the least.
- My kitties don’t seem to mind the puppy friend in our house (roomie’s dog)
- My roomie has the same bedspread as me.
- I was in Waco all week, it’s growing on me, but I wouldn’t want to live there
- I had a good time getting to know new people on my trip
- I missed ODB terribly. I miss him every day. I haven’t seen him in over a month and it makes me very sad. We are both just so busy, we’ve not been able to make our schedules mesh
- I got a promotion :-)
- I got hit on A LOT this week.
- I told ODB everything that happened this week. He was not amused by my admirers.
- Apparently I don’t speak guy talk or think like a man. He’s teaching me how to do this better.
- I finally had a swim that made me feel like a REAL swimmer! Unfortunately my breathing on and off land still sucks pretty bad
- ODB had a rough week. This pains me :-(
- I need to find a Halloween costume. We always do a Halloween party for our LUNA end of year celebration.
- I’m bummed that I couldn’t go to SA to see Adam Carolla tonight. I REALLY wanted to go. I’ve met him but have never seen him live.
- I have a lot of work to do at home this weekend. That also includes getting caught up on sleep and work.
- I worked out every day last week. I worked out 1 day this week so far. I pushed myself too hard Saturday without enough prep and I severely dehydrated myself. Lesson learned. I went to bed super early last night.
- I am getting ready to travel a lot. I love being in my element and I wish it was 12 months out of the year and not just 2ish.
- I am probably going to work my Christmas job again. It ain’t in it for the money, that’s for sure.
- I am watching Nashville right now, which I am glad is back on. Sometimes I see some of my own life in the show. Same with Modern Family. I don’t watch much tv but I do know my life is nothing like Sons of Anarchy, thank goodness!
- I want to start doing some updating on my house, I have no idea where to start, but I do know exterior painting is high priority and i’m not doing it myself. Of course the prices i’ve gotten so far aren’t pretty.
- I finally finished decorating my bedroom. Dad helped me hang my big art last weekend when he was here.
- LUNA team got extended an extra year :-)
- speaking of bedrooms I decided to get a roommate. EEEK! I have never lived with just one other girl who wasn’t my sister. My 1st year away at school I had 3 girl roomies. I hope it all goes well.
- I woke up in a sweaty panic last night, which is never a good feeling. I’ve been very upset about some stuff lately.
- I have a trip at the end of October that I am really looking forward to. Hoping I am not going alone. Even if I do, it’ll be still be great, but it just won’t be the same.
- I miss artists like Peter Dawson, Dub Miller, and Cross Canadian Ragweed (currently listening to Peter Dawson-Coupland Live. Elisabeth’s song is one of my favorites of his, it’s makes me happy).
- Elisabeth’s song reminds me of ODB.
Have a fantastic weekend!
- I really love fall.
- I plan on decorating for fall this weekend, I don’t care if it’s September. Heck, HEB has had pumpkins out since August!
- I am not a fan of University of Texas football
- I tend to root for the underdog, unless it’s UT or Alabama, I always like them to lose.
- I really love a good rain storm. I REALLY miss rain.
- Yes, I am one of those chicks that loves pumpkin, but I prefer real pumpkin treats.
- I love watching college football. No particular team really. I’m still an Auburn fan, but I don’t go to the parties anymore.
- I would like to go to a Texas A&M game this season
- My college doesn’t have football. At the time they only had baseball, volleyball and basketball. Now I think they have more sports, but still no football. I am sure that is coming eventually.
- I’ve never been to a pro football game. I went to 1 college game when I was in school. It was Texas A&M and Colorado.
Bring on the cooler weather! I am READY!
Today’s random facts are in threes.
1. Mike Cooley, 2. Radney Foster, 3. Randy Rogers
1. Randy Rogers, 2. Jason Boland and the Stragglers, 3. Drive By Truckers
Favorite sports teams:
1. Houston Astros, 2. Texas Rangers, 3. Auburn Tigers (yes, i’m still a fan)
1. weights, 2. running, 3. swimming
Favorite weekend getaways:
1. Gruene/New Braunfels, 2. anywhere with a beach, 3. home
1. Birthdays(not just mine), 2. Texas Independence Day, 3. 4th of July
Favorite summer moments of 2014:
1. Florida trip, 2. June summer fun, 3. Riverwalk in SA
I really believe everything happens for a reason. Lately I honestly have had to remind myself of that.
Next week I will likely be MIA from blog-land because I will be out of town on business all week. I seriously doubt I will have the time or the energy to blog. But I am certain the week will result in some interesting blog posts. I LOVE those events. It’s the weeks leading up to them that are insane.
I am pretty sure I will sleep all of next weekend because I will TOTALLY need it. It’ll be worth it.
Well I don’t know if I would consider them all that fun this week!
- My foot felt better after icing for a few days. Ran on it Tuesday and it was fine. After Thursday wasn’t so good. It’s still sore across the top :-(
- I may have a place of my own soon!
- I am nervous about Sunday’s race. I am not ready. I keep telling myself to just have fun.
- I took a personal day Wednesday. Not something I do enough. It was pretty awesome.
- Just as soon as I posted my excitement for the 3 day weekend on Facebook, things started to change. And not for the better. Saturday plans were completely scrapped. I had no words, just tears.
- There are 2 more days to this long weekend, but Saturday I had my heart set on for a while
- AIP totally had reduced my inflammation. HAD because I cheated once and it made me bloated and miserable. Back to strict AIP with structured reintroduction.
- I’m still a sucker for greeting cards
- And goofing around at Buccee’s